German IT company invites Support engineer for her friendly multinational team.
Location office: Germany, Berlin
- Full cycle of technical support of multinational customers: handle problems, from the receipt of a support ticket, to its analysis, tracing problems all the way to their resolution in development.
- After receive a ticket, customer should get timely and reliable feedback, usually within a few hours, either with the solution or a suggestion for further troubleshooting.
- Need to ask the right questions, be perceptive of the little things.
- Use the right technical tools to find the unusual configuration, the virus, the third party tool, the particular file or action that is causing trouble.
- If to found the problem and talked it with developer, need to make sure that this same problem does not bother you again. If it is in the original code, developers will fix it, no questions asked. If the bug is in the code of other developers, need to contact the vendor and convince them to fix it.
- Development of new tools that may help you in your work, or even write them yourself or work with one of developers. Company have own automatic error reporting framework and ship a diagnostic tool.
- Managing of many international customers in German (at Germany) and English (customers from other countries).
Products: Graphics products, which offer great potential for automation of layout tasks that are traditionally performed by PowerPoint users themselves.
Clients: multinational consulting companies and large international corporations in Europe.
What you need:
- Higher IT education, academic degree.
- Languages: Fluent German and English!
- High level experience with Windows architecture and Intel assembly code (are a plus).
- Experience of IT Support from 2 year at IT software company/ systems integrator.
- Excellent technical skills (Microsoft Operating Systems as admin, MS Office, including MS Excel, MS Power Point).
- Good algorithmic skills, organizational and communication skills.
- Attentive and detail-oriented.
- Precise, systematic approach to work.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Proactive position, high level of communication.
What they can offer for the new employee:
- Very competitive salary: 55000-80000 € gross per year (upper end is support lead)
- Highly flexible working hours
- Full-time position
- Support for relocation to Berlin
- Full benefits package for the employee and members of his family, including housing.
- Creative work in an international working environment
- Language courses.
Откликнуться на вакансию